General Liability Defense
The Irvine, California, law firm, Rippetoe Law, P.C., also handles general liability claims. We represent individuals, contractors, insurance carriers and many other business organizations, and have an exceptional record of success. We also defend public entities such as cities, counties and joint powers authorities against liability claims.
Issues in Liability Defense
General liability matters cover many different types of liability, including:
- Auto, truck and other motor vehicle accidents
- Product liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Casualty and property claims
Examples of General Liability Cases
We have represented individuals, businesses, construction companies and insurance companies in matters such as these:
- Represented a luxury yacht manufacturer in a product liability matter involving express and implied warranties ("Lemon Law")
- Represented individuals and public entities against slip and fall, trip and fall and other premises liability claims
- Represented individuals and business entities in nuisance claims against building owners involving claims of odors, noise and traffic
Cost Effective Representation and a Record of Accomplishment
We utilize the most cost-effective means available of resolving liability claims while still aggressively preparing each case as if we were proceeding to trial. We thoroughly analyze and document all claims, review medical and other records, consult with experts in the field and determine what the true damages, if any, were. We review the coverage provided by all general liability insurance policies and contract "risk sharing" provisions. We have had a positive record of success with general liability cases, obtaining many verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
Contact an attorney at Rippetoe Law, P.C. to learn more about our general liability practice. Call us at 949-852-0020 to discuss liability claims involving premises, products, errors and omissions or any other type of liability case with one of our experienced lawyers.