Representing Clients in Indemnity and Insurance Disputes
The attorneys at Rippetoe Law, P.C. offer legal representation in complex matters related to insurance coverage and indemnity. Our clients include individuals, businesses of all types, builders and construction firms, government entities and other organizations. We have had notable success in obtaining insurance coverage and indemnity from other parties on behalf of our clients.
Attorneys Known for Handling Complex Cases
We provide a wide range of services to our clients, from interpreting insurance policies to appearing in state and federal court in bench or jury trials. Clients frequently come to us with complex matters that involve multiple areas of our practice, including construction related matters, public entity defense and general torts and liability matters. Our lawyers concentrate on these multi-faceted cases and are known for their ability to secure extremely favorable outcomes for clients in even the most challenging matters.
Insurance and Indemnity Matters at Our Firm
Our lawyers have helped resolve matters such as these:
- Contractual indemnity matters
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Bad faith insurance claims
- Denials of insurance claims
- Reservation of rights claims
Our law firm has successfully represented clients and enabled them to obtain insurance coverage and contractual insurance indemnity in matters involving their work or activities, contract relationships or claims. We are adept at analyzing insurance policies to determine and obtain insurance coverage available to our clients and have particular experience in commercial general liability (CGL), owner-controlled insurance programs (OCIP) and contractor-controlled insurance programs (CCIP).
Our law firm has resolved cases involving complex insurance coverage and contractual indemnity. Two examples of our practice in this area include:
- Construction defect case in San Diego Superior Court that turned on insurance coverage available to the client who was a subcontractor for a large apartment complex project.
- A case defending a southern California city in a case alleging dangerous condition of public property. At issue in San Bernardino Superior Court were complex written indemnity agreements and availability of insurance policy coverage.
To discuss any issue related to indemnity or an insurance dispute, contact Rippetoe Law, P.C.. Call our Irvine, California, law firm at 949-852-0020.